Welcome to Pearland Track Xpress
Pearland Track Xpress is a premiere track team in the Pearland/Southbelt Houston area who works to get the best out of every athlete who trains or competes with the team.
In addition to runners competing in every distance all over the track, we have throwers, jumpers, and hurdlers. It doesn’t matter how new your athlete is to track and field, we are a complete program who can develop athletes ages 6-18 of all levels of experience.
Registration for the 2024 Outdoor season is now open!
For information about the different registration types, fees, and more, click Registration.
Regular Season Practice
Regular season practice began Jan. 20.
These practices are open to everyone. If you have an athlete new to track, these are the workouts to attend.
- You do NOT have to register to attend these early practices.
- We do NOT have tryouts. We want the athletes to work out in a few of our practices before determining whether they should continue.
- If you KNOW your athlete(s) will be competing for us in the 2024 season, then go ahead and register so we can start building the roster.
Throwing coaches should be available and ready to work out the throwing athletes.
Saturdays 9-10:30 am
Sundays 2-3:30 pm
Tom Bass by the amphitheater
(Use this gas station address (2944 S Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, TX 77047) on your GPS. It’s right off the Beltway, turn in and then follow the road straight to the amphitheater.)
Weekday Practice Schedule (Beginning March 18)
All practices start at 6pm
- Monday – Pearland Junior High West
- Wednesday – Pearland Junior High South
- Thursday – Berry Miller / Gym
We understand everyone may not be ready to register their athletes, so if you need additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Save the Date***
2024 PTX 12th Annual Spring Classic
Meet information coming soon on our meet page – www.ptxclassic.com
2023 AAU Junior Olympics
Big shout out to all the PTX athletes who advanced and competed in AAU Junior Olympics. The team is super proud of you all. To view more pics of our Junior Olympians, check out our Facebook page.